Monday, November 9, 2009

Days of destiny

All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. These words were written a long time ago, long before I was born yet today these words are meant for me also. So the question is – Who is really in charge of my life? I have just finished watching an episode of Flash Forward were they are struggling with why some people have had visions of six months in the future and others don’t. Know I realize that this is only a story, but it is an interesting concept.

When we move away from the show these words are still here - All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. I have argued with someone over these words; some people believe and accept them while others believe that they mean nothing. Can someone know about our existence before we were even born? How powerful is the idea of that. Why would anyone care about me that much? Often in my day to day struggles I forget that I am on a journey that has the capability of going anywhere. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. I have grown to love these words and I have heard how people have over the years when they have allowed these words to entre their souls have found themselves a completely different person to the person they were before.

Do we have a destiny? All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. If you believe this word then we do. Where do these words come from? You will find these words in the bible in Psalm 139 – well worth a read.


Religion blogs




Bookmark & Share

No comments:

Post a Comment